Thursday, December 3, 2009

8:24 AM

ready to move on?

Its like 00 47 now..Just finished doing both my maths mock exam papers..
And later like around 10am, i will be meeting the bunny to do homework and start revising on my sec 4 chapters le..Hahaha..and i need to burn a small hole in my pocket for her!! urgh!!

Today went back to school again to train my juniors..I think i know the positions of those juniors le..shall release the news to them only on 5th Dec at Hq..Urgh..Hope i dun see some "Notorious" officers there...This sat..hope everything can go well..cause its like the only time where i can train my juniors how to take out trolley bed from the ambulance..Pray hard...
Hahaha..shall do my PT with the juniors..can train up on my stamina too.. :)

After so many things that have happen..i believe i really have to be prepared to move on with life le..There is two priorties in my life now..
1. my O's (2010)
2. Achieving well in My cca
I believe for now, nothing is as important as this two.. :)

I must get prepared to move on with life..hahhaa..shall freeze my feelings for the moment..

Oh yes!! Really shocking to go school today.. My officer celebrated my belated birthday for me!! thanks alot Hweepeng and Yee ning!! :)) Haix..forgot to take pictures lor..Super touched..

urgh..forgot to write two training reports le..Haix..Omg!! dun really have the mood to write now..

Yea..im beginning to learn from others..Must cheer up and live well!! :) yea..i think its time..no point thinking bout those sad memories..


brandz.panguin.

Signed Off @ 8:24 AM  

0 comments

About Me

Brandon Wong.
Male.
Currently 16 this year.
Studying in FTPSS.
CCA: SJAB!
Known as PaNgUiN
Chinese
Guangyang Primary School(2001-2006)
First Toa Payoh Sec Sch (2007-2010)
Msn: guyiksi@hotmail.com
I love panda and penguins :)

WishList!

Sufficient money to go to Rome
At least 5As for my o's
A nice watch!!

Friend's Blog

- FTP'SJAB
- Ho Yang
- Marcus
- Brenda Ho
- Hazlan
- Elisabeth
- NicKy
- Kiat SOon
- HuI Yu
- HwEe PeNg
- HiLary
- Nurayan
- Bharti
- Charmaine
- SaManThA Wong
- KeNt
- eLeNa
- ANdrew
- Fithri
- Chee Hao
- Eunice
- Yi Ru
- Callie
- Khairul
- Mah Yi Qian
- Solehah
- Naufal
- Fang Ting
- Khalisah
- Joshua
- Wei siang
- Charmaine Yeo
- Melanie Tan

Music!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Feedjit!

Previous Post

Its the end..

hurt even more..

Still hurt

Hurt

Weird...

Being accused wrongly..

A brand new start!!

bad day..

Special Day

sick..

Archives

February 2009 ::: March 2009 ::: April 2009 ::: May 2009 ::: June 2009 ::: July 2009 ::: August 2009 ::: September 2009 ::: October 2009 ::: November 2009 ::: December 2009 ::: January 2010 ::: February 2010 ::: March 2010 ::: April 2010 ::: May 2010 ::: June 2010 ::: July 2010 :::

Tag Me !


Powered by Blogger

Blogskin by GnauhCeeY