Tuesday, November 10, 2009

7:07 AM

Special Day

Today is meant to be a special and memorable day for me..But will it ever happen again?? Even if it cant be, this number 10, of every month, i will always rmbr it in my heart. Everytime when i think of those good moments i had in the past, i feel so depressed. Cause those days cant be relived again..JUST only one person is able to make it happen..

Haix..today went back to school for my bridging progamme.. Omg seriously, u cant possibly have 6 lessons of E and A maths combinations in one day!!! Its super tedious..The last 2 lessons, my brain is already malfunctioning...how am i going to understand my maths la!!! Please..Give me short break and im already contented..Tmr still got Physics and Chemistry and English!! Urgh!! Still have to go dance rehearsal..seriously i dance till both knees are injured now and my right wrist is like so difficult to rotate and i cant clench my fist totally..Its very pain..

Hahaha..probably today is one of my best first aid lecture i have given..Its for GB de..Hhahaa..the lesson just seems to be so interesting..And apparently some GB juniors called me a MONKEY?!?!?! In what way do i look like a monkey??? Hahahhaa..It looks like having a class with more people is so much better...


I really wish we can talk before going China..I miss you..


brandz.panguin.

Signed Off @ 7:07 AM  

0 comments

About Me

Brandon Wong.
Male.
Currently 16 this year.
Studying in FTPSS.
CCA: SJAB!
Known as PaNgUiN
Chinese
Guangyang Primary School(2001-2006)
First Toa Payoh Sec Sch (2007-2010)
Msn: guyiksi@hotmail.com
I love panda and penguins :)

WishList!

Sufficient money to go to Rome
At least 5As for my o's
A nice watch!!

Friend's Blog

- FTP'SJAB
- Ho Yang
- Marcus
- Brenda Ho
- Hazlan
- Elisabeth
- NicKy
- Kiat SOon
- HuI Yu
- HwEe PeNg
- HiLary
- Nurayan
- Bharti
- Charmaine
- SaManThA Wong
- KeNt
- eLeNa
- ANdrew
- Fithri
- Chee Hao
- Eunice
- Yi Ru
- Callie
- Khairul
- Mah Yi Qian
- Solehah
- Naufal
- Fang Ting
- Khalisah
- Joshua
- Wei siang
- Charmaine Yeo
- Melanie Tan

Music!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Feedjit!

Previous Post

sick..

sad..

Haix..seriously nowadays i just dun have the feeli...

Worried..

Back from camp..

The holidays are round the corner..But is it reall...

broken heart..

staring in sorrows.

boredom..

Haix..havent been using the computer for at least ...

Archives

February 2009 ::: March 2009 ::: April 2009 ::: May 2009 ::: June 2009 ::: July 2009 ::: August 2009 ::: September 2009 ::: October 2009 ::: November 2009 ::: December 2009 ::: January 2010 ::: February 2010 ::: March 2010 ::: April 2010 ::: May 2010 ::: June 2010 ::: July 2010 :::

Tag Me !


Powered by Blogger

Blogskin by GnauhCeeY