Tuesday, December 1, 2009

4:26 AM

hurt even more..

Probably in about 3 1/2hours time, its just gonna be a normal day to me..Hahahaha..it doesnt just seems to be a special day to me anymore..Its just a day where im finally 15years old that's all..so yea..tmr im just going to stay at home and live with a normal life..I dun see anything significant to celebrate this day anymore..The feeling to celebrate that day is gone..Well, probably i should just know that im officially 15yrs old thats all..

Today woke up around 8 plus..went out at 9 to go back to school for my CCA..Realised that im starting to lose the strength of my voice..Its getting lower and lower..My drills were apparently just deteriorating..probably just didnt have the mood today..
My juniors are really learning very fast!! keep up the good work!! JYJY..

U said the matter was just something small?? It may be to you now..But somehow, the matter is big to me now..apparently within that half a month, I just started to have great feelings towards that matter..but within one day, everything is gone..I cant blame you..I believe there are more reasons in why this matter have to be stopped..(I really miss you badly now monkey..)
Furthermore, i have no rights to make this matter relive again..
Well, i can see that you are better now..Still, i will wish good luck for what you gonna do..

The hole in my heart looks like its not gonna recover..Its really heart-wrenching to know bout the news..


Tmr will just an ordinary day to me..No significance belonging to the date anymore..It will be very empty..


Monkey, All the best for your studies and life..Erm..yea happy birthday in advance too..


Its not all about whether to face reality anot..but just rmbr what was said on 27th nov and on 29th nov..Its really very painful to the heart and shocking seriously..


brandz.panguin.

Signed Off @ 4:26 AM  

0 comments

About Me

Brandon Wong.
Male.
Currently 16 this year.
Studying in FTPSS.
CCA: SJAB!
Known as PaNgUiN
Chinese
Guangyang Primary School(2001-2006)
First Toa Payoh Sec Sch (2007-2010)
Msn: guyiksi@hotmail.com
I love panda and penguins :)

WishList!

Sufficient money to go to Rome
At least 5As for my o's
A nice watch!!

Friend's Blog

- FTP'SJAB
- Ho Yang
- Marcus
- Brenda Ho
- Hazlan
- Elisabeth
- NicKy
- Kiat SOon
- HuI Yu
- HwEe PeNg
- HiLary
- Nurayan
- Bharti
- Charmaine
- SaManThA Wong
- KeNt
- eLeNa
- ANdrew
- Fithri
- Chee Hao
- Eunice
- Yi Ru
- Callie
- Khairul
- Mah Yi Qian
- Solehah
- Naufal
- Fang Ting
- Khalisah
- Joshua
- Wei siang
- Charmaine Yeo
- Melanie Tan

Music!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Feedjit!

Previous Post

Still hurt

Hurt

Weird...

Being accused wrongly..

A brand new start!!

bad day..

Special Day

sick..

sad..

Haix..seriously nowadays i just dun have the feeli...

Archives

February 2009 ::: March 2009 ::: April 2009 ::: May 2009 ::: June 2009 ::: July 2009 ::: August 2009 ::: September 2009 ::: October 2009 ::: November 2009 ::: December 2009 ::: January 2010 ::: February 2010 ::: March 2010 ::: April 2010 ::: May 2010 ::: June 2010 ::: July 2010 :::

Tag Me !


Powered by Blogger

Blogskin by GnauhCeeY