Sunday, November 29, 2009

2:36 AM

Hurt

Looks like starting from today onwards, my whole life will be changed again..

I thought everything that was planned would be successful..but looking from the situation now, i doubt its gonna happen already..I have no one to blame but just myself..I waited for this week to end, probably to think that something good would happen..But it happened to be otherwise..I have seriously no mood to talk to anyone now..It just happened when i woke up..
I feel damn suffocated now..i need to go out to somewhere to be just all alone..I have no mood to talk now..Shall end here then..

I would always rmbr the day when i had my lunch on flagday..
Monkey, just wanna tell you this..i really do miss you badly..
ILY :)

I dunno why must things turn out this way?? Its just too shocking k..I didnt even have sufficient time to digest it completely..Im like so pathetic now..Haix..really feeling very hopeless..

Thought the message was gonna be a good news..but it turned out otherwise..Hurt badly now..
The hole that didnt heal for at least 6 months..was just about to recover and now, the wound is much worse..Its gonna be much longer this time round..


brandz.panguin.

Signed Off @ 2:36 AM  

0 comments

About Me

Brandon Wong.
Male.
Currently 16 this year.
Studying in FTPSS.
CCA: SJAB!
Known as PaNgUiN
Chinese
Guangyang Primary School(2001-2006)
First Toa Payoh Sec Sch (2007-2010)
Msn: guyiksi@hotmail.com
I love panda and penguins :)

WishList!

Sufficient money to go to Rome
At least 5As for my o's
A nice watch!!

Friend's Blog

- FTP'SJAB
- Ho Yang
- Marcus
- Brenda Ho
- Hazlan
- Elisabeth
- NicKy
- Kiat SOon
- HuI Yu
- HwEe PeNg
- HiLary
- Nurayan
- Bharti
- Charmaine
- SaManThA Wong
- KeNt
- eLeNa
- ANdrew
- Fithri
- Chee Hao
- Eunice
- Yi Ru
- Callie
- Khairul
- Mah Yi Qian
- Solehah
- Naufal
- Fang Ting
- Khalisah
- Joshua
- Wei siang
- Charmaine Yeo
- Melanie Tan

Music!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Feedjit!

Previous Post

Weird...

Being accused wrongly..

A brand new start!!

bad day..

Special Day

sick..

sad..

Haix..seriously nowadays i just dun have the feeli...

Worried..

Back from camp..

Archives

February 2009 ::: March 2009 ::: April 2009 ::: May 2009 ::: June 2009 ::: July 2009 ::: August 2009 ::: September 2009 ::: October 2009 ::: November 2009 ::: December 2009 ::: January 2010 ::: February 2010 ::: March 2010 ::: April 2010 ::: May 2010 ::: June 2010 ::: July 2010 :::

Tag Me !


Powered by Blogger

Blogskin by GnauhCeeY