Thursday, December 10, 2009

7:13 AM

Pissed off..

Omg..Seriously my day has been broken by a few matters!!

First off, today was the last day of the FAC tranings..And apparently some stuffs happened..and i had to like fork out at least $100 for it?!?!? Urgh..im really super pissed..Furthermore, this is not my parent's money..ITS MINE~ For goodness sake, i have already been very kind to give at least $100 k!! To me, its kinda alot can..Worst of all, my family doesnt print money notes aite??!
Sorry..even though somehow im at fault..but u do play a part in having some resposibilty in it too..But im still gonna stand firm..not trying to be selfish or whatever..but i will make my stand clear..Im only able to afford this much..Im supposed to pay for the old one and not the new one!! im already been kind enough to fork out some money..which is also much more than what u are paying!!

Secondly, to someone whom i thought you were an innocent and nice girl..I just read your blog..Im really amazed by what u have write..but somehow..i think most of the parts are right..For instance, your reasons..Probably one of the reasons is understandable..but the other reason..when i read it..the person who came straight into my mind..i hope u are not talking bout her..cause somehow..the matter is only meant to be between me and you..NO ONE ELSE..We guys aint blind at all..I dun even wish to drag my friend into this matter..But if the person u are talking bout on your blog is the same as who came into my mind..i think i do have the rights to protect my friend..I believe we, people, shouldnt accuse others without getting the facts right isnt it?!?! I didnt know you would be like this..Im really extremely disappointed in you..I dun even care whether u gonna hate me from now on, but all i know is that should the person u were referring to is my friend, i will stop your nonsense..Even my friend thinks that there's no point in sorting things out anymore, but still, i will make sure these unsupported nonsensical accusation are been put to a stop..I bet now u would be thinking that..probably that not knowing me in the first place, ur life would have been much better..By all means..My feelings have hardened..
And btw, i doubt there's any point bearing any grudges towards the person u were referring to..
Another thing would be the misunderstanding between you and your buddy who have known you for at least 1yr! U should not be pissed off with her..she has done no wrong..Even though i asked her for some help in some matters, I believe that she cherishes your friendship much more than my friendship with her.. Before that, i had a sis and bro friendship with her..but i have already broken once and for all..Its just causing lots of trouble..so yea..Even though she help me out in whatever i told her..but deep down in her heart, nothing will ever be able to break the bond between u two..Well let's just say this..im gonna disappear from both of your life..To make things better between you two..So yea..dun just let such a small misunderstanding destroy your 1yr friendship with her..Let me reiterate this again..she really does care bout the friendship you have with her..

Urgh..Im so pissed off..

haha..today after training went to Bishan J8 like around 5plus..to go find Elena..hahaha..SHe was waering that cute little santa claus hat..hahaha..Bought something from action city..Then went to have dinner with Botak and Yc..Really had fun!! TAlked bout some stuffs..REALLY REALLY BIG HOT TOPIC!! hahhaha..

Shall end here..Tmr gonna study with my friend and after go ice rink FOR FREE!! hahaha..hope it would be nice then..


brandz.panguin.

Signed Off @ 7:13 AM  

0 comments

About Me

Brandon Wong.
Male.
Currently 16 this year.
Studying in FTPSS.
CCA: SJAB!
Known as PaNgUiN
Chinese
Guangyang Primary School(2001-2006)
First Toa Payoh Sec Sch (2007-2010)
Msn: guyiksi@hotmail.com
I love panda and penguins :)

WishList!

Sufficient money to go to Rome
At least 5As for my o's
A nice watch!!

Friend's Blog

- FTP'SJAB
- Ho Yang
- Marcus
- Brenda Ho
- Hazlan
- Elisabeth
- NicKy
- Kiat SOon
- HuI Yu
- HwEe PeNg
- HiLary
- Nurayan
- Bharti
- Charmaine
- SaManThA Wong
- KeNt
- eLeNa
- ANdrew
- Fithri
- Chee Hao
- Eunice
- Yi Ru
- Callie
- Khairul
- Mah Yi Qian
- Solehah
- Naufal
- Fang Ting
- Khalisah
- Joshua
- Wei siang
- Charmaine Yeo
- Melanie Tan

Music!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Feedjit!

Previous Post

Went out with nicky and clique..

Studies!!

realise things aint right..

Willing to let go..

ready to move on?

Its the end..

hurt even more..

Still hurt

Hurt

Weird...

Archives

February 2009 ::: March 2009 ::: April 2009 ::: May 2009 ::: June 2009 ::: July 2009 ::: August 2009 ::: September 2009 ::: October 2009 ::: November 2009 ::: December 2009 ::: January 2010 ::: February 2010 ::: March 2010 ::: April 2010 ::: May 2010 ::: June 2010 ::: July 2010 :::

Tag Me !


Powered by Blogger

Blogskin by GnauhCeeY