Saturday, June 19, 2010

8:35 AM

World Cup fever..

Its been awhile since i post again.
Apparently, i have been procrastinating lately.
Feeling really bored now. Thinking of what to do.
I haven't done my SS. Due to laziness. -.-
Left with around 4 english summary to do.

When am i gonna get back into my "study" mood?!
Urgh. Regarding bout studies, I do not really what my ambitions are.
I do not why. -.-
But i must study really hard! I'm planning to go JC.

Yeap! Watching world cup now. Ghana vs Australia :) 1-1 .
Hahaha! u can say its the world cup fever.
Seriously, isnt it alittle irony? I like to watch soccer but i rarely play it.
Well, tmr plan to stay up to watch Brazil vs Ivory Coast. Brazil all the way!! Wohoo!
hahaha, hope i will not sleep right in front of my laptop. :P
Wondering should i watch Cameroon vs Germany? hahaha.

okayy enough of all those boring stuffs..

1more week and school is gonna start!!
Should i feel happy bout it or not? -.-


Yeap, thanks for your advice:P
I hope from now on, everything will become better. :P
Come back soon!


brandz.panguin.

Signed Off @ 8:35 AM  

0 comments

About Me

Brandon Wong.
Male.
Currently 16 this year.
Studying in FTPSS.
CCA: SJAB!
Known as PaNgUiN
Chinese
Guangyang Primary School(2001-2006)
First Toa Payoh Sec Sch (2007-2010)
Msn: guyiksi@hotmail.com
I love panda and penguins :)

WishList!

Sufficient money to go to Rome
At least 5As for my o's
A nice watch!!

Friend's Blog

- FTP'SJAB
- Ho Yang
- Marcus
- Brenda Ho
- Hazlan
- Elisabeth
- NicKy
- Kiat SOon
- HuI Yu
- HwEe PeNg
- HiLary
- Nurayan
- Bharti
- Charmaine
- SaManThA Wong
- KeNt
- eLeNa
- ANdrew
- Fithri
- Chee Hao
- Eunice
- Yi Ru
- Callie
- Khairul
- Mah Yi Qian
- Solehah
- Naufal
- Fang Ting
- Khalisah
- Joshua
- Wei siang
- Charmaine Yeo
- Melanie Tan

Music!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Feedjit!

Previous Post

Yeap!...

does it have to be like this??

Blame me.

Ignore it.

Gotten over it.

Cherish things.

Done. Yeap.

Dumb of me.

Empty.

Gone.

Archives

February 2009 ::: March 2009 ::: April 2009 ::: May 2009 ::: June 2009 ::: July 2009 ::: August 2009 ::: September 2009 ::: October 2009 ::: November 2009 ::: December 2009 ::: January 2010 ::: February 2010 ::: March 2010 ::: April 2010 ::: May 2010 ::: June 2010 ::: July 2010 :::

Tag Me !


Powered by Blogger

Blogskin by GnauhCeeY