Thursday, June 3, 2010

5:52 AM

Ignore it.

Its been awhile!! :))))

Yeap, here i am posting this post because i do not have the inspiration today to study at all. But shall try to force myself later.
Well, im really worried bout my studies. Till now, i can't decide where to go.
I really wanna study JC and strive towards my goal of being a doctor. But thinking of it, What if one day i really couldnt take it?! How? :(
But looking from the poly perception, I think im more interested in Sciences; Biomedical Science.
Its kinda interesting. Yeap, im still deciding. But looking at the situation, poly seems more suitable.
SHould i use DPA? I dunno whether what i can write bout my CCA.

Yeap, few days ago. Had my chinese o's. Paper 1 was still manageable for me :P
But for paper 2, its easier than MYE. But even though i know its easier, i doubt i will do well for it :( Pray hard that i can get at least B3. School reopens and there will be oral and listening compre, early July.

What i really wish now is that there would be at least one day for me not to worry bout anything.

Yeap, today had english and ss "workshop". Hahaha, was really bored during the english session. I decided to draw MOzzies!! :P Hahaha, i like to draw squares, pyramids and cone alot! :))
Childhood inspirations. Well, yeap. AVA room was really cold.


Tmr after school, shall go see teacher. Hope she's alright. :)
May god bless her.

This one-month holiday wont seem to be one anymore.
Time for me to study STUDY!
Haha, i have decided that i should go jogging every morning provided that i have no school and im not lazy to wake up :))


Well, i have tell myself to move on. But sometimes, it will still trigger in my mind. When i saw the bottom of the post, I really feel useless. Well, i should feel happy for her instead :) She's moved on. Still my close friend no matter what ya. Btw, congrats on getting 4strokes :))) Envy you. I at most only can get 3strokes. :(
Btw, i really hope u will still agree to our private talk k :P




brandz.panguin.

Signed Off @ 5:52 AM  

0 comments

About Me

Brandon Wong.
Male.
Currently 16 this year.
Studying in FTPSS.
CCA: SJAB!
Known as PaNgUiN
Chinese
Guangyang Primary School(2001-2006)
First Toa Payoh Sec Sch (2007-2010)
Msn: guyiksi@hotmail.com
I love panda and penguins :)

WishList!

Sufficient money to go to Rome
At least 5As for my o's
A nice watch!!

Friend's Blog

- FTP'SJAB
- Ho Yang
- Marcus
- Brenda Ho
- Hazlan
- Elisabeth
- NicKy
- Kiat SOon
- HuI Yu
- HwEe PeNg
- HiLary
- Nurayan
- Bharti
- Charmaine
- SaManThA Wong
- KeNt
- eLeNa
- ANdrew
- Fithri
- Chee Hao
- Eunice
- Yi Ru
- Callie
- Khairul
- Mah Yi Qian
- Solehah
- Naufal
- Fang Ting
- Khalisah
- Joshua
- Wei siang
- Charmaine Yeo
- Melanie Tan

Music!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Feedjit!

Previous Post

Gotten over it.

Cherish things.

Done. Yeap.

Dumb of me.

Empty.

Gone.

Pull me up from the ground please.

Serious thinking..

Spoilt.

Coward.

Archives

February 2009 ::: March 2009 ::: April 2009 ::: May 2009 ::: June 2009 ::: July 2009 ::: August 2009 ::: September 2009 ::: October 2009 ::: November 2009 ::: December 2009 ::: January 2010 ::: February 2010 ::: March 2010 ::: April 2010 ::: May 2010 ::: June 2010 ::: July 2010 :::

Tag Me !


Powered by Blogger

Blogskin by GnauhCeeY