Thursday, April 22, 2010

4:43 AM

Gone.

Really stressed today with the SS test. Finally its over.
After that, had E maths remedial. Left with the graph question before finishing the Beatty sec paper:p

Phew, tmr no chemistry test. No need to study right now.

Yeap, on the way back home. All of us make fun of mdm choo! Hahhaa..super fun..
Took the same bus as her. Thinking on the way back home.
I know things r not going to be good after that. And it really happened.
Im crashing down now.


I may not know what's going on lately, but i believe i have eyes to see things.
I really need someone that i can pour out all my woes.
But right now, just all alone. On the surface, it may look as though nothing is happening. But under the surface, that is where everything comes out.
Those "glass pieces" full of hopes have scarred my heart.

Im feeling useless now. I have nothing right now to distract my mind. Probably studying should be the best mind. But i bet its not gonna help out much.

I really wanna still believe in my hopes and dreams.
Trying my best to struggle thru this ordeal.
It is said that after much perseverance, the tree will start to bloom and bear fruits?
Does that really happen?
I just dunno how to express everything out here.

Those memories are worth keeping it in my heart.
Blame me for not cherishing the whole matter well.


Even though u may tell me no, but i doubt its true.
Its not that i dun trust you but sometimes, some stuffs cannot be expressed thru words i know.
Yea, probably i shouldnt be feeling down. I should feel happy for you.
Looking at the way u look at your phone and many other things, i know u look happy.
Well, probably its time for me to give up. But still, deep down in my heart, it shall remain the same. I believe you have done the right choice. I aint good enough for you at all. Well, im sorry if i said something wrong.
The promise that i said that time, i know it won't happen anymore. But still, i wanna hold on tight to it cause i know i have broken it once. I dun wish to break it again. Till that promise is fulfilled, deep down in my heart, it will be the same. No matter who that person is, i should be happy for you. :) Furthermore, I have let you down many times. Im sorry. be happy then.
You will always be the one that really brought a great significance to me in my whole sec life. i dun have any rights to deserve anything from you.



brandz.panguin.

Signed Off @ 4:43 AM  

0 comments

About Me

Brandon Wong.
Male.
Currently 16 this year.
Studying in FTPSS.
CCA: SJAB!
Known as PaNgUiN
Chinese
Guangyang Primary School(2001-2006)
First Toa Payoh Sec Sch (2007-2010)
Msn: guyiksi@hotmail.com
I love panda and penguins :)

WishList!

Sufficient money to go to Rome
At least 5As for my o's
A nice watch!!

Friend's Blog

- FTP'SJAB
- Ho Yang
- Marcus
- Brenda Ho
- Hazlan
- Elisabeth
- NicKy
- Kiat SOon
- HuI Yu
- HwEe PeNg
- HiLary
- Nurayan
- Bharti
- Charmaine
- SaManThA Wong
- KeNt
- eLeNa
- ANdrew
- Fithri
- Chee Hao
- Eunice
- Yi Ru
- Callie
- Khairul
- Mah Yi Qian
- Solehah
- Naufal
- Fang Ting
- Khalisah
- Joshua
- Wei siang
- Charmaine Yeo
- Melanie Tan

Music!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Feedjit!

Previous Post

Pull me up from the ground please.

Serious thinking..

Spoilt.

Coward.

Disappointed.

softhearted.

softhearted.

Bored.

good old memories.

Shattered.

Archives

February 2009 ::: March 2009 ::: April 2009 ::: May 2009 ::: June 2009 ::: July 2009 ::: August 2009 ::: September 2009 ::: October 2009 ::: November 2009 ::: December 2009 ::: January 2010 ::: February 2010 ::: March 2010 ::: April 2010 ::: May 2010 ::: June 2010 ::: July 2010 :::

Tag Me !


Powered by Blogger

Blogskin by GnauhCeeY