Tuesday, April 27, 2010

5:47 AM

Dumb of me.

Just a short post then shall go study.
Had the science workshop yesterday. It did inspired me to think positively:P
They said that if the beginning of the day, u feel it is already a bad day, it will carry on to be disastrous for the whole day.
So i should be optimistic! I hope my days would be better than now.
It was Really efficient. But I'm struggling with some stuffs lately.
Study wise, im really worried for all three sciences. Practically, i just gave everything back to teacher. 9 more days to MYE! How?!
Argh..Must push myself real hard this time.
Got those DSA info. I must strive for JC! Work towards towards my goal.
Ambition: I have changed. I dun wanna be some gynaecologist anymore. I wanna be phychiastrist now! Shall work towards it! :)

Im trying my best to let go everything.
I may know some things but well, i shall not say it out.
It makes things more worst instead. To think that could even happen.
The more i think of it, the more i crash downwards.
I think it was really ironic when you said that.
I just have to be happy for you still..

It was actually promised that we will talk after o's.
But can that even happen? I do not know.
The way u talk to me and to others aint the same at all. Why does that have to be for me?



Urgh..



brandz.panguin.

Signed Off @ 5:47 AM  

0 comments

About Me

Brandon Wong.
Male.
Currently 16 this year.
Studying in FTPSS.
CCA: SJAB!
Known as PaNgUiN
Chinese
Guangyang Primary School(2001-2006)
First Toa Payoh Sec Sch (2007-2010)
Msn: guyiksi@hotmail.com
I love panda and penguins :)

WishList!

Sufficient money to go to Rome
At least 5As for my o's
A nice watch!!

Friend's Blog

- FTP'SJAB
- Ho Yang
- Marcus
- Brenda Ho
- Hazlan
- Elisabeth
- NicKy
- Kiat SOon
- HuI Yu
- HwEe PeNg
- HiLary
- Nurayan
- Bharti
- Charmaine
- SaManThA Wong
- KeNt
- eLeNa
- ANdrew
- Fithri
- Chee Hao
- Eunice
- Yi Ru
- Callie
- Khairul
- Mah Yi Qian
- Solehah
- Naufal
- Fang Ting
- Khalisah
- Joshua
- Wei siang
- Charmaine Yeo
- Melanie Tan

Music!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Feedjit!

Previous Post

Empty.

Gone.

Pull me up from the ground please.

Serious thinking..

Spoilt.

Coward.

Disappointed.

softhearted.

softhearted.

Bored.

Archives

February 2009 ::: March 2009 ::: April 2009 ::: May 2009 ::: June 2009 ::: July 2009 ::: August 2009 ::: September 2009 ::: October 2009 ::: November 2009 ::: December 2009 ::: January 2010 ::: February 2010 ::: March 2010 ::: April 2010 ::: May 2010 ::: June 2010 ::: July 2010 :::

Tag Me !


Powered by Blogger

Blogskin by GnauhCeeY