Tuesday, June 29, 2010

5:40 AM

Befuddled.

Arr!! Its been awhile since i post again.
Well, u can say that i have no time to do such things.
Its the 2nd day of term 2!

Seriously, i do have the interest to study. But each day, the time flies pass so fast!
I SERIOUSLY hate it when i say im gonna rest for awhile. Half an hr would mean like probably 3hrs?! And when i open my textbook, i would always and its super irritating.
I dunno why. But lately things aint going well at all.

Yeap. Had rehearsal today for St. john day. In the end, they decided to postpone it to friday instead. -.- After that, teacher did asked me to come back to help out in St. John. Yeap, im really willing to help out. Its either i continue to become an officer or as a senior :(

I wanna try out the DSA. Teacher tell me to try out by using Leadership. Well, i plan to study in JC ba. BUt well, NYJC, CJC or SAJC? Hahahaha.. I really dunno. How?! any suggestions from anyone? Please.


Urgh! Aite. shall stop here for now. No time to slack anymore. Shall go study finish up my homework and study some subjects. English lessons taught by Mr Cheng today. Really interesting lesson. Haha :) Hope the next lessons will be nice too :P


All the best people! study hard. Omg. next week thursday and its my 'o' lvl chinese oral examination!! Uh oh..



Till now, you still ignore eveything. Haix.. I dunno what to do anymore..


brandz.panguin.

Signed Off @ 5:40 AM  

0 comments

About Me

Brandon Wong.
Male.
Currently 16 this year.
Studying in FTPSS.
CCA: SJAB!
Known as PaNgUiN
Chinese
Guangyang Primary School(2001-2006)
First Toa Payoh Sec Sch (2007-2010)
Msn: guyiksi@hotmail.com
I love panda and penguins :)

WishList!

Sufficient money to go to Rome
At least 5As for my o's
A nice watch!!

Friend's Blog

- FTP'SJAB
- Ho Yang
- Marcus
- Brenda Ho
- Hazlan
- Elisabeth
- NicKy
- Kiat SOon
- HuI Yu
- HwEe PeNg
- HiLary
- Nurayan
- Bharti
- Charmaine
- SaManThA Wong
- KeNt
- eLeNa
- ANdrew
- Fithri
- Chee Hao
- Eunice
- Yi Ru
- Callie
- Khairul
- Mah Yi Qian
- Solehah
- Naufal
- Fang Ting
- Khalisah
- Joshua
- Wei siang
- Charmaine Yeo
- Melanie Tan

Music!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Feedjit!

Previous Post

World Cup fever..

Yeap!...

does it have to be like this??

Blame me.

Ignore it.

Gotten over it.

Cherish things.

Done. Yeap.

Dumb of me.

Empty.

Archives

February 2009 ::: March 2009 ::: April 2009 ::: May 2009 ::: June 2009 ::: July 2009 ::: August 2009 ::: September 2009 ::: October 2009 ::: November 2009 ::: December 2009 ::: January 2010 ::: February 2010 ::: March 2010 ::: April 2010 ::: May 2010 ::: June 2010 ::: July 2010 :::

Tag Me !


Powered by Blogger

Blogskin by GnauhCeeY