Thursday, March 18, 2010

6:42 AM

Feelin like an idiot-.-

Well im not sure whether it can be considered as a good or bad day..
Im really confused with what have happened recently..

Yeap! Tmr no more lessons..But i have to go to school for some CCA!! Arr..It aint a holiday at all..
Nvm ba..at least got footdrill to teach :) Hahaha..

Well, had e maths lesson today! Finally finished vectors..A maths lesson! seriously, im really worried for that subject..I couldnt even understand the chapter teacher is teaching right now..RATE OF CHANGE..really confusing..before the chapter, was equations of tangent, normal and curve..alittle confused..probably the next few days before school reopens, i should really sit down and mug real bad.. I cant neglect my studies anymore! From the results, i know i have dropped.. Must buck up! JYJY to all my friends..


Urgh!! I think my first priority right now is my studies..well, feelings and other stuffs have to be put aside..But still deeep down in my heart, nothing changes..
Omg! the holiday is getting over one day after another..And i haven even touch my homework! It may be a few subjects..But actually, it a pile! Arr..probably should force myself to start doing later..I cant waste anymore time.. ANd start revising!! OMG really need someone to push me to study..Haix..im kinda depressed with my life..the day is just passing so fast..OR Is it me that im not cherishing every minute and second of my time in my school..


Yeap, today went to ngee ann city to watch the dance showcase thingy..Woo!! Real nice ! from my point of view. Yeap, Our school modern dancers were really wonderful! Good Job ppl! Another one was from woodgrove primary school..Hahaha..They were super awesome! Hahaha..Really amazed by their dance..Hahaha..Another one was from Ahmad Ibrahim sec school..Hahaha..Quite nice too! can see that Mithren was opening his mouth real big..Hahaha..either he was just too shocked by how they danced or drooling..hahahaha..there were many more..but i think these three were the ones that shocked me..so yea..


Sometimes whatever i have done, would u appreciate? Well, i dun mind actually..cause i dun wanna anything in return..i just wanna help you when u are in need that's all..





i wonder how are you right now..Yeap, tmr u have camp le..Good luck..all the best..take care..IMY :) i wanna talk to you but..


brandz.panguin.

Signed Off @ 6:42 AM  

0 comments

About Me

Brandon Wong.
Male.
Currently 16 this year.
Studying in FTPSS.
CCA: SJAB!
Known as PaNgUiN
Chinese
Guangyang Primary School(2001-2006)
First Toa Payoh Sec Sch (2007-2010)
Msn: guyiksi@hotmail.com
I love panda and penguins :)

WishList!

Sufficient money to go to Rome
At least 5As for my o's
A nice watch!!

Friend's Blog

- FTP'SJAB
- Ho Yang
- Marcus
- Brenda Ho
- Hazlan
- Elisabeth
- NicKy
- Kiat SOon
- HuI Yu
- HwEe PeNg
- HiLary
- Nurayan
- Bharti
- Charmaine
- SaManThA Wong
- KeNt
- eLeNa
- ANdrew
- Fithri
- Chee Hao
- Eunice
- Yi Ru
- Callie
- Khairul
- Mah Yi Qian
- Solehah
- Naufal
- Fang Ting
- Khalisah
- Joshua
- Wei siang
- Charmaine Yeo
- Melanie Tan

Music!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Feedjit!

Previous Post

Repentance..

Real tired..

deep down in sorrows.

super bored..

Should i be happy or sad?

worried..

Bored..

Hopeless..

~POOR~

Wonderful day..

Archives

February 2009 ::: March 2009 ::: April 2009 ::: May 2009 ::: June 2009 ::: July 2009 ::: August 2009 ::: September 2009 ::: October 2009 ::: November 2009 ::: December 2009 ::: January 2010 ::: February 2010 ::: March 2010 ::: April 2010 ::: May 2010 ::: June 2010 ::: July 2010 :::

Tag Me !


Powered by Blogger

Blogskin by GnauhCeeY