Tuesday, March 2, 2010

7:01 AM

Hopeless..

Aite..just finished doing my chinese compo..Really bad day..HATE IT!! nothing seems to go right..

Anyway had the health checkup thingy today..Had to check my backbone..its positive!! Urgh..Heard so, positive aint good..Haix.. Dunno how..

Yeap, received my english results today! 19/30! still not satisfied..duhh..Must work harder!
Geography and ss tmr..Pray hard...

Heard bout some stuffs, and im wondering why you come to a sudden decision and u didnt even talk to me first bout it? If u have told me things earlier, the outcome might have been different.

Yeap, Supposed some stuffs are to happen..but somehow due to important matters to attend to, It cant happen..so yea..

I really have been frustrated bout some stuffs lately..Haix..
I sick and tired of some stuffs..My CCA! For the FAC team, its not complete just cause one person..Super arrogant can! Even learnt how to talk back to seniors..one day, if he should do that again, i make sure he wont get off so easily anymore..And one more thing, if officers come back, i dun wanna come le..cause they can teach!! I need my days to be free too! Wanna rest u know =.=

Another thingy, i really want it to happen again..but somehow, why do people and things have to change?? I really miss the good old days..If everything can move back to the past, i would be much more happy..At least, it will be much better than now..Urgh..WHY do things have to happen like that?! I wanna repent!! Unable to forgive myself..If at that time, i knew this would happened..i wouldnt have done that at all..All i know that hoping for a miracle to happen aint a easy thing anymore..


Well, tmr is your drill test stage 3 already..Good luck k! Im very sure u can do it..JYJY!! :)
I know those words u wrote were for me..Im sorry..I will shut up k..Haix..
Have confidence in yourself..And u can do well de!! :)
All i wanted to help you is to find people who can help you out in drills..Cause i know i aint a good commander to you..i failed your expectations.
Focus and strive hard!! :)
The promise i made to you..i wanna fulfill it..but would thing between us be better??





brandz.panguin.

Signed Off @ 7:01 AM  

0 comments

About Me

Brandon Wong.
Male.
Currently 16 this year.
Studying in FTPSS.
CCA: SJAB!
Known as PaNgUiN
Chinese
Guangyang Primary School(2001-2006)
First Toa Payoh Sec Sch (2007-2010)
Msn: guyiksi@hotmail.com
I love panda and penguins :)

WishList!

Sufficient money to go to Rome
At least 5As for my o's
A nice watch!!

Friend's Blog

- FTP'SJAB
- Ho Yang
- Marcus
- Brenda Ho
- Hazlan
- Elisabeth
- NicKy
- Kiat SOon
- HuI Yu
- HwEe PeNg
- HiLary
- Nurayan
- Bharti
- Charmaine
- SaManThA Wong
- KeNt
- eLeNa
- ANdrew
- Fithri
- Chee Hao
- Eunice
- Yi Ru
- Callie
- Khairul
- Mah Yi Qian
- Solehah
- Naufal
- Fang Ting
- Khalisah
- Joshua
- Wei siang
- Charmaine Yeo
- Melanie Tan

Music!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Feedjit!

Previous Post

~POOR~

Wonderful day..

Common test day 1..

Feeling dumb and disgusted!!

Another shocking news..

i had no choice..

feeling really bad..

First day of new year..

First day of new year..

Not willing to let go of the past..

Archives

February 2009 ::: March 2009 ::: April 2009 ::: May 2009 ::: June 2009 ::: July 2009 ::: August 2009 ::: September 2009 ::: October 2009 ::: November 2009 ::: December 2009 ::: January 2010 ::: February 2010 ::: March 2010 ::: April 2010 ::: May 2010 ::: June 2010 ::: July 2010 :::

Tag Me !


Powered by Blogger

Blogskin by GnauhCeeY