Wednesday, August 26, 2009

3:00 AM

Really angry..

I finally knew that good things never last long..Haix..Apparently good things may last for probably 1-2hrs and the worst thing is that unpleasant things may even last for more than hours..Was kind of happy 2 days ago..But suddenly yesterday during Chemistry lesson..My day have been spoilt by TWO people..Argh!! I also never do anything to you two..suddenly give me plenty lots of attitude..Haix..You think im a person who you just play around in your hands isit?!?!?! Its like as though one day you can rise from the east..then suddenly next day rise from the west..Whats The Hell you want with me?!?!!?! I didnt offend you at all..Pls lor..if you unhappy with me..just come straight and talk to me in the face..I dun care how the hell you gonna talk to me..as long as i have a clear conscience..As long as you dun resort to violence..i wont too..I dont understand your problem..If you are trying to make me jealous by doing things to let me see..im really dumbfounded..whats the point..

Haha..Today skipped VE and physics because have to go to TPY NPC for some crime prevention course and apparently i thought it was like gonna be a big event where there will be exhibits and many other stuffs and thought its gonna take for hours..But when we reach there..Had an orientation by two srgnt officer..and it lasted for 45mins!! The officer dismissed us after that..All of us were super shocked k!! Hahaha..then went around the NPC..was very fascinated..After that..Had some debrief bout Sun AFA!! argh!! Die le..must study hard for it..After that took bus from inter with KK, Yc and Khairul..Haix..during school, my day has been spoilt..still want make my day more worst..SHIT.. Then in the end, they told me something about what THe IdiOtic J said during his lessons..Was really angry bout it..Tmr if i see him..i confirm will go and scold him k!! Pls lor..CAnt he just stop saying and doing things that will hurt my one of my best friends?!?!? Last time find him quite pitiful when eating alone..but now, im begining to hate him k!! The things that he said or done really pissed me off badly..apparently what he did was related to one of my best friend..Sometimes if i could get violent..i really cant control it if i heard it..Must make sure he is accountable of what he said or done..I dun care..


Hahaha..My SJab is time for a new change!! This friday is an inevitable meeting..which the departments cant run away from..Must discuss how to treat juniors well..and other stuffs..HAHAHa~



Sheep, i believe Today is your promotion day ba..CONGRATS UH BECOMING SRGNT!! HAHAHA..really envy your promotion..Continue to strive hard ya!! JYJY!! Next time must become GB WO.. =D but always rmbr to stay happy!! haha..


brandz.panguin.

Signed Off @ 3:00 AM  

0 comments

About Me

Brandon Wong.
Male.
Currently 16 this year.
Studying in FTPSS.
CCA: SJAB!
Known as PaNgUiN
Chinese
Guangyang Primary School(2001-2006)
First Toa Payoh Sec Sch (2007-2010)
Msn: guyiksi@hotmail.com
I love panda and penguins :)

WishList!

Sufficient money to go to Rome
At least 5As for my o's
A nice watch!!

Friend's Blog

- FTP'SJAB
- Ho Yang
- Marcus
- Brenda Ho
- Hazlan
- Elisabeth
- NicKy
- Kiat SOon
- HuI Yu
- HwEe PeNg
- HiLary
- Nurayan
- Bharti
- Charmaine
- SaManThA Wong
- KeNt
- eLeNa
- ANdrew
- Fithri
- Chee Hao
- Eunice
- Yi Ru
- Callie
- Khairul
- Mah Yi Qian
- Solehah
- Naufal
- Fang Ting
- Khalisah
- Joshua
- Wei siang
- Charmaine Yeo
- Melanie Tan

Music!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Feedjit!

Previous Post

Natinal day observance ceremony..

confused..

Horrible day..

Exams!! one more to go..

Haix..

I really hope things between us will be much bette...

Happy National Day Singapore!!

really hurt..

Dunno whether to be angry or not..

misunderstanding..

Archives

February 2009 ::: March 2009 ::: April 2009 ::: May 2009 ::: June 2009 ::: July 2009 ::: August 2009 ::: September 2009 ::: October 2009 ::: November 2009 ::: December 2009 ::: January 2010 ::: February 2010 ::: March 2010 ::: April 2010 ::: May 2010 ::: June 2010 ::: July 2010 :::

Tag Me !


Powered by Blogger

Blogskin by GnauhCeeY