Saturday, August 22, 2009

3:09 AM

confused..

Haix..im really wondering to myself..DO I ALWAYS SEE THINGS IN A VERY SERIOUS MANNER?? Have i always take things too seriously?!?!?!

Talking bout CCA first..sometimes i really wonder whether have i been treating my juniors well..ever since i have become the Training Head, I HAVE TOLD MYSELF THAT I CANT LET THINGS BE HAPPENING THE WAY IT HAS BEFORE..But its just as though that in order for some things to happen..you have sacrifice some other things.. Now i really understand how it feels like to take care of a whole big squad..Its really difficult..Apparently, last wednesday..i made someone cried during footdrill..Haix..Its really difficult to appoint people around..as when people r not appointed..they would be unhappy with me..Im not totally prepared to face enemies when i attend for Sjab!! I dun like to dull faces when i take over..just dun like it.. Looking at other UGs..once i was talking to Samantha..i was very envious that practically their seniors are treating the juniors well..The question "Have you been treating your juniors well??" really struck me.. Have I?!?!?! Another thing that struck me was that a teacher asked me how come like this?? I really wish that one day, every thing will go smoothly whereby people from my batch dun argue with me..and all the juniors are having a big smile on their face..THAT WOULD BE WONDERFUL.. But my goal now is to improve on their footdrill skills but most importantly, ensure that they r not unhappy with me.. Probably, i will talk to them and asked bout their feelings..I wont mind even if they gonna scold me with vulgarities..Im totally prepared i hope.. Perhaps from now on, i shouldnt shout anymore.. Haix..


Secondly, FRIENDS..Probably some of them do feel im such a idiot..IM SORRY..Am i a person who takes things seriously that cant take jokes or fun?? To someone, i really wish things between us can be much better..apparently when i see you..im just stunned and cant say anything..my mind just will just become blank..I wanna talk to you since weeks..but i know you are not free..nvm..SOrry..But can we talk one of the days during the holis?? There are some things that cannot be dragged along with the time..Pls..IM REALLY SORRY ABOUT LAST TIME..To all my friends, if i have said anything or done bad to you..im really sorry..


Ever since that time, i really still wonder am i still your most hated person..I DUN WISH TO BE AT ALL...Have your trust in me disappeared?? Haix..its not some thing that i wanna happen..I really hope things between us can be as good as last time when you asked me to help you take soya bean during NDP..

Tmr have the National Day observance ceremony..Have to go!! and apparently that Giant is going even though he is not a UG member..Dunno where he got the consent forms la..Haix..Have to prevent him from doing things..




SHeep!! Jia you jia you for your studies and CCA..good luck..and all the best..Study hard but rmbr to always stay happy.. Take care.. =D


brandz.panguin.

Signed Off @ 3:09 AM  

0 comments

About Me

Brandon Wong.
Male.
Currently 16 this year.
Studying in FTPSS.
CCA: SJAB!
Known as PaNgUiN
Chinese
Guangyang Primary School(2001-2006)
First Toa Payoh Sec Sch (2007-2010)
Msn: guyiksi@hotmail.com
I love panda and penguins :)

WishList!

Sufficient money to go to Rome
At least 5As for my o's
A nice watch!!

Friend's Blog

- FTP'SJAB
- Ho Yang
- Marcus
- Brenda Ho
- Hazlan
- Elisabeth
- NicKy
- Kiat SOon
- HuI Yu
- HwEe PeNg
- HiLary
- Nurayan
- Bharti
- Charmaine
- SaManThA Wong
- KeNt
- eLeNa
- ANdrew
- Fithri
- Chee Hao
- Eunice
- Yi Ru
- Callie
- Khairul
- Mah Yi Qian
- Solehah
- Naufal
- Fang Ting
- Khalisah
- Joshua
- Wei siang
- Charmaine Yeo
- Melanie Tan

Music!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Feedjit!

Previous Post

Horrible day..

Exams!! one more to go..

Haix..

I really hope things between us will be much bette...

Happy National Day Singapore!!

really hurt..

Dunno whether to be angry or not..

misunderstanding..

Monday blues..

hahaha..this are some pics that were taken during ...

Archives

February 2009 ::: March 2009 ::: April 2009 ::: May 2009 ::: June 2009 ::: July 2009 ::: August 2009 ::: September 2009 ::: October 2009 ::: November 2009 ::: December 2009 ::: January 2010 ::: February 2010 ::: March 2010 ::: April 2010 ::: May 2010 ::: June 2010 ::: July 2010 :::

Tag Me !


Powered by Blogger

Blogskin by GnauhCeeY