Friday, August 7, 2009

2:19 AM

Dunno whether to be angry or not..

Some things just seems to be ironic ok...Early morning had my parade and seriously this is the worst one i ever had..if i have a choice to choose whether to be or not on wednesday evening..i wouldnt have alr.. If that parade could make a person to hate me to the core, I wouldnt even wanna it anymore k... I had to do it..is just for THE BLOODY SAKE OF DOING IT.. NOT COS I WANTED it..ytd when i read it..my heart sunk really badly..I immediately called my sir to ask for withdrawal but HOW THE HELL am i going to do that when its going to start in like 23HRS?!?!?! Those words in the first line(I wish i hadnt known you..) Really hurt me badly k..

When those words link back to the past..it may not affect you..but it does to me k.. I dun tink its really worth it to just break up a friendship la cos of this bloody parade..I DIDNT EVEN HAD THE MOOD TO DO IT SERIOUSLY JUST NOW..when i was doing the slow march..that matter just kept buggig that i almost teared k..haix..Im not trying to say its ur fault k..its my fault not for telling you properly k..IM VERY SORRY k..

IN WAD WAY CAN I THEN MAKE UR HATRED TOWARDS ME BE GONE?? Whatever i do seems to be like a pain in ur ass to you..Does all the things i have done pissed you off everytime??



I know i have lost my importance alr..and someone else have come to replace it..Haix..i didnt know u actually thought i have lied to you about the whole thing..Haix.. Cos of it and probably many other things..i have become ur most hated person..



I tink its really a need for both of us to talk things out seriously la..i dun wish to carry on this hatred and whatsoever till next yr can!?!??! pls..
Im trying my best to give in to you k..i just wanna you to be happy and im fine with it..and most importantly in order all this to happen..we nid to settle some misunderstanding gap between us first..pls..


Haix..really disappointed in those 6 words..


brandz.panguin.

Signed Off @ 2:19 AM  

0 comments

About Me

Brandon Wong.
Male.
Currently 16 this year.
Studying in FTPSS.
CCA: SJAB!
Known as PaNgUiN
Chinese
Guangyang Primary School(2001-2006)
First Toa Payoh Sec Sch (2007-2010)
Msn: guyiksi@hotmail.com
I love panda and penguins :)

WishList!

Sufficient money to go to Rome
At least 5As for my o's
A nice watch!!

Friend's Blog

- FTP'SJAB
- Ho Yang
- Marcus
- Brenda Ho
- Hazlan
- Elisabeth
- NicKy
- Kiat SOon
- HuI Yu
- HwEe PeNg
- HiLary
- Nurayan
- Bharti
- Charmaine
- SaManThA Wong
- KeNt
- eLeNa
- ANdrew
- Fithri
- Chee Hao
- Eunice
- Yi Ru
- Callie
- Khairul
- Mah Yi Qian
- Solehah
- Naufal
- Fang Ting
- Khalisah
- Joshua
- Wei siang
- Charmaine Yeo
- Melanie Tan

Music!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Feedjit!

Previous Post

misunderstanding..

Monday blues..

hahaha..this are some pics that were taken during ...

disappointed with myself..

Depressed..

Confusing everytime..

Spoilt day..

Everything in this world is unfair..

Injured!!

Missing someone badly..

Archives

February 2009 ::: March 2009 ::: April 2009 ::: May 2009 ::: June 2009 ::: July 2009 ::: August 2009 ::: September 2009 ::: October 2009 ::: November 2009 ::: December 2009 ::: January 2010 ::: February 2010 ::: March 2010 ::: April 2010 ::: May 2010 ::: June 2010 ::: July 2010 :::

Tag Me !


Powered by Blogger

Blogskin by GnauhCeeY