Saturday, January 23, 2010

9:20 AM

How things are supposed to be?

Yeap, OMG!! its like 1.21am..
Had to go to HQ with my juniors for some crap thingy!! Urgh..So pissed off..Just because im the training head, does that somehow mean i must do most of the stuffs?? I have already done my part..And things aint right!! U know whaat?? Im just being sandwiched by what my CCA wants and what my parents wants!! Urgh..Sometimes, seriously..i have no mood to come back home anymore..They said i am putting TOO MUCH commitment in my CCA and is affecting my academics!! But WTF?!?! I can only step down in April can?!?!?
Im beginning to hate people now..I dun wish to say..But the way some people Talk, i cant take it..Is that tone and manner u talk..OMG!! In the past, it wasnt that bad..But lately, Its just like so Irritating to hear some ppl talk..I cant take it..Though i may not say out verbally, Im really angry in my heart..Haix, i myself know that my academics are much more important!! But how can u let just let go of my CCA part!! Im sick of answering questions bout CCA and Academics!! I NEED A BREAK FROM ALL THOSE CRAP!! STOP IT!!


Omg..yesterday i spent so much time doing much of my homework, was much much more productive than other days!! But still, there is another pile of homework waiting for me to clear up!! And next week, u wouldnt wanna know!! But i still have plenty of tests!! Monday, THERE IS PHYSICS!!! URgh.. GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need a break..i just wanna close my eyes..And think of good memories thats all..

Grrr..









No matter what i have done, the present wouldnt change anymore..Cause i believe your heart have moved on already isnt it?? It doesnt stays in the past anymore..I cant force you..But the promise i made still stays..I just wish the best for you.. My heart is still with you __ ____


brandz.panguin.

Signed Off @ 9:20 AM  

0 comments

About Me

Brandon Wong.
Male.
Currently 16 this year.
Studying in FTPSS.
CCA: SJAB!
Known as PaNgUiN
Chinese
Guangyang Primary School(2001-2006)
First Toa Payoh Sec Sch (2007-2010)
Msn: guyiksi@hotmail.com
I love panda and penguins :)

WishList!

Sufficient money to go to Rome
At least 5As for my o's
A nice watch!!

Friend's Blog

- FTP'SJAB
- Ho Yang
- Marcus
- Brenda Ho
- Hazlan
- Elisabeth
- NicKy
- Kiat SOon
- HuI Yu
- HwEe PeNg
- HiLary
- Nurayan
- Bharti
- Charmaine
- SaManThA Wong
- KeNt
- eLeNa
- ANdrew
- Fithri
- Chee Hao
- Eunice
- Yi Ru
- Callie
- Khairul
- Mah Yi Qian
- Solehah
- Naufal
- Fang Ting
- Khalisah
- Joshua
- Wei siang
- Charmaine Yeo
- Melanie Tan

Music!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Feedjit!

Previous Post

Sick of some stuffs..

Wondering if things will turn out well..

Down with regrets and fever..

wonderful celebration :)

What will the day be like tmr??

Working hard in progress..

Nothing..

bored..no mood to study..

Beginning of my doom days!!

Yeap just got back from yc house..Omg..really damn...

Archives

February 2009 ::: March 2009 ::: April 2009 ::: May 2009 ::: June 2009 ::: July 2009 ::: August 2009 ::: September 2009 ::: October 2009 ::: November 2009 ::: December 2009 ::: January 2010 ::: February 2010 ::: March 2010 ::: April 2010 ::: May 2010 ::: June 2010 ::: July 2010 :::

Tag Me !


Powered by Blogger

Blogskin by GnauhCeeY