Monday, January 4, 2010

2:49 AM

Beginning of my doom days!!

Yeap Yeap!! This marks the beginning of my sec 4 life!! For the first time, im feeling very happy to go back school after the holidays..dunnno..probably can see all my friends again..
But how i wish now im in sec 2, so relaxed de.. :)

But that will never ever come true..Cause that's over!! No more!! Time to wake up for my o's..
Yeappp..today had that humanities talk by teacher..Those dates of my o's will be coming in around 9 months!! Omg..really no time to waste already..even though im so free blogging..but deep down in my heart, im so freaking about worried bout my studies..

PE teacher changed..Both maths and chinese teacher also changed..urgh..Really worried..Heard that on every friday, after assembly..we will be having chinese mock exam papers to do..Isnt it the
same as throwing me down from 10th floor to first floor?? haix..
What's the point of procrastinating when no matter what, it will still happen to me..So Yea..i shall be positive and use these mock exams to improve my ChinesE!! JYJYJY..Not to me alone..but everyone who are taking o's this yr!! All the best.. :)

Haix..must change my mode to the studying type le..NO PLAYING FOR ME!! JUST NEED TO TAHAN FOR 10MONTHS!! YEAP!! FIGHTING ALL THE WAY!! Probably shall use com only once a week starting from next wk ba..Haix..SHall continue my anime when its the time to let my hair down.. :)


I have wondering one question.."When u like someone, does physical appearance really matter much??"


Yeap..shall go eat dinner..and study le..FIGHTING!! :)


Oh yea!! I really fanatic over the song"ss501- a song calling for you"!! SUPER NICE!! :)


brandz.panguin.

Signed Off @ 2:49 AM  

0 comments

About Me

Brandon Wong.
Male.
Currently 16 this year.
Studying in FTPSS.
CCA: SJAB!
Known as PaNgUiN
Chinese
Guangyang Primary School(2001-2006)
First Toa Payoh Sec Sch (2007-2010)
Msn: guyiksi@hotmail.com
I love panda and penguins :)

WishList!

Sufficient money to go to Rome
At least 5As for my o's
A nice watch!!

Friend's Blog

- FTP'SJAB
- Ho Yang
- Marcus
- Brenda Ho
- Hazlan
- Elisabeth
- NicKy
- Kiat SOon
- HuI Yu
- HwEe PeNg
- HiLary
- Nurayan
- Bharti
- Charmaine
- SaManThA Wong
- KeNt
- eLeNa
- ANdrew
- Fithri
- Chee Hao
- Eunice
- Yi Ru
- Callie
- Khairul
- Mah Yi Qian
- Solehah
- Naufal
- Fang Ting
- Khalisah
- Joshua
- Wei siang
- Charmaine Yeo
- Melanie Tan

Music!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Feedjit!

Previous Post

Yeap just got back from yc house..Omg..really damn...

Bored..

just finished studying..

tired and sleepy..

Touched..

hesitating..

tired and bored..

Santa Claus aint coming to town..

yea back now..

tired and confused..

Archives

February 2009 ::: March 2009 ::: April 2009 ::: May 2009 ::: June 2009 ::: July 2009 ::: August 2009 ::: September 2009 ::: October 2009 ::: November 2009 ::: December 2009 ::: January 2010 ::: February 2010 ::: March 2010 ::: April 2010 ::: May 2010 ::: June 2010 ::: July 2010 :::

Tag Me !


Powered by Blogger

Blogskin by GnauhCeeY