Sunday, October 18, 2009

11:07 PM

full of sorrows..

Tmr is gonna be the two worst paper!!! Physics and a maths..haix..now im seriously not in the mood to study at all..but seriously i need to force myself..I cant afford to lose marks for this two subjects..shall study after this post..the days are just passing by so fast..Hope that i will be able to pass all subjects with good marks..

Haix..during the marking day..seriously i dun even know what to do..Go out?? or stone at at home?? Haix..seriously i just dun have the mood to do things lately..Things aint getting better at all..But wait..

~I want to get my new shoes and shirt too! Its time for a new fashion..hahhaa..One day should go out with nicky to Far East plaza..i seriously need my own room too!!! Cant reallly breathe well with so many people in one room!!! Its like so crammed and i need to study peacefull too!! Am i suposed to study in a small room with so much noises going on?!?!? I cant take it..
~I wanna have my own laptop too..so that if im going to have my room, i dun need to hear my bro typing the keyboard..which is really very irritating!!
Hahahaha..last of all..i wanna get a nice bag!! Im getting a little sick of my converse white bag which apparently turned grey!!
(erm..but first, i have to think of where this money can come from..)

Haix..What i dun like is that..I have to go back to school for bridging prog. for two weeks!!(but wait, probably its still not that bad..)But..worst of all is that i have to go back to train my juniors for FAC!! I doubt my juniors like too..But what to do, we will have to grit our teeth till march!!
But still, should i continue to lead my team to go next year FAC or should i train my juniors to replace my team?? Im still considering..Actually the process in going thru all the trainings is really tedious but it depends on the fighting spirit in each team..So ya..probably will train my juniors to the extent that they shall retain my team, Best in footdrill and Long case..But the first man will have to eat strepsils everyday and drink plenty of water..or else the first man will sound very gay or like old man seriously..cause that happened to me that time..Shall wish them all the best..


Hahaha..im not waiting for my school holidays to come cause i will be freaking bored at home..But im wanting November to come cause i will be able to buy Justin bieber first album!!! Hahaha..really cant wait for it to come out..I bet there are other plenty of people who is a fan of his songs..And i also cant wait for New Moon to come out..Though its all bout Jacob..but still wanna see the Volturis..They look so cool!!

Oh yea, to SOMEONE. Tmr going for LTC already..GOod luck..all the best!! Be careful..Hope things there will go smoothly k..hope you are feeling okay..
What must i do to gain your trust in me again?? pls forgive me..

Yea..shall end here then..GOod luck eveyrone for your last two papers!! All the best..


brandz.panguin.

Signed Off @ 11:07 PM  

0 comments

About Me

Brandon Wong.
Male.
Currently 16 this year.
Studying in FTPSS.
CCA: SJAB!
Known as PaNgUiN
Chinese
Guangyang Primary School(2001-2006)
First Toa Payoh Sec Sch (2007-2010)
Msn: guyiksi@hotmail.com
I love panda and penguins :)

WishList!

Sufficient money to go to Rome
At least 5As for my o's
A nice watch!!

Friend's Blog

- FTP'SJAB
- Ho Yang
- Marcus
- Brenda Ho
- Hazlan
- Elisabeth
- NicKy
- Kiat SOon
- HuI Yu
- HwEe PeNg
- HiLary
- Nurayan
- Bharti
- Charmaine
- SaManThA Wong
- KeNt
- eLeNa
- ANdrew
- Fithri
- Chee Hao
- Eunice
- Yi Ru
- Callie
- Khairul
- Mah Yi Qian
- Solehah
- Naufal
- Fang Ting
- Khalisah
- Joshua
- Wei siang
- Charmaine Yeo
- Melanie Tan

Music!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Feedjit!

Previous Post

almost going to finish !!

Exams tmr~

bored..

haix..

Haix..seriously plenty of homework to do..and wors...

In a dilemma..

Exams are coming!!

Sick..

EOY is coming!!

Dun feel like going school anymore...

Archives

February 2009 ::: March 2009 ::: April 2009 ::: May 2009 ::: June 2009 ::: July 2009 ::: August 2009 ::: September 2009 ::: October 2009 ::: November 2009 ::: December 2009 ::: January 2010 ::: February 2010 ::: March 2010 ::: April 2010 ::: May 2010 ::: June 2010 ::: July 2010 :::

Tag Me !


Powered by Blogger

Blogskin by GnauhCeeY