Friday, July 24, 2009

8:33 AM

Spoilt day..

Hahaha..Im beginning to like piano songs alot..Inspirations just started to come out..LOL...And they r really very awesome to listen to..But in life..im beginning to lose many things recently..

In St john, out of nowhere..i just realised today i have lost an officer who was always there for me when im down..She was always there to cheer me up when i had troubles in my commanding..im really grateful for what she have done for me and my comp team..she always encourage my team till the end which resulted in my team winning 3 awards..Without her..i doubt we would make it through..I still rmbred when i had FAC camp..and she came to our school in the middle of the night..just to motivate us to pull through the tough days..Haix..Those moments will forever stay in my heart..Hwee Peng mdm..I still rmbr u took care of me during the NCOC..when i was not feeling well..THxs alot!! I didnt knew until today that i heard u wanna withdraw from our corp unit..haix..SEriously our FTp sjab have just lost a wonderful officer..JIA YOU JIA YOU FOR UR STUDIES HWEE PENG!!!

In Life..haix..i still rmbr those first few days in Sec 1..where the hatred befall on me..after that the hatred turn into something good in SEc 2 and that really changed my whole life till now..But sad to say..things have changed overtime..and that something good have turn back into hatred now..Haix..The good old memories will always be kept in my heart..But the good things that was given to me last time..i really cherish it but in the end..it was taken by others..Until now..im not giving up to get that back..Things just changed in a few days..U may be happy one day but another day u can be depressed..haix..Probably its my fault that caused all these happened..

I have waited for at least 2weeks wanting to talk..but still i cant..Haix..i really wanna solve all those misunderstandings or troubles that have happened..I REALLY need to talk badly..Probably letting out all ur miseries..would make ur life so much better..haix..im like a damaged ship sailing towards no destination..A lonely person who is hurt emotionally..Haix..


Next week still got so many test..and worst of all..wednesday gonna have promotion parade le..so worried, dunno wad appoinment im goin to get..Probably not Training Head anymore..Haix..looking at the situation..Im really hoping i could be in training department jiu hao le..Haix..my heart gonna be burnt badly..Anyway Tmr still got Remedial in school..haix..A maths and Biology la!!




Sheep!! Jia you Jia you for ur GB and Studies.. TAke care.. Must always stay happy ya!! =D Sleep early if possible k..


brandz.panguin.

Signed Off @ 8:33 AM  

0 comments

About Me

Brandon Wong.
Male.
Currently 16 this year.
Studying in FTPSS.
CCA: SJAB!
Known as PaNgUiN
Chinese
Guangyang Primary School(2001-2006)
First Toa Payoh Sec Sch (2007-2010)
Msn: guyiksi@hotmail.com
I love panda and penguins :)

WishList!

Sufficient money to go to Rome
At least 5As for my o's
A nice watch!!

Friend's Blog

- FTP'SJAB
- Ho Yang
- Marcus
- Brenda Ho
- Hazlan
- Elisabeth
- NicKy
- Kiat SOon
- HuI Yu
- HwEe PeNg
- HiLary
- Nurayan
- Bharti
- Charmaine
- SaManThA Wong
- KeNt
- eLeNa
- ANdrew
- Fithri
- Chee Hao
- Eunice
- Yi Ru
- Callie
- Khairul
- Mah Yi Qian
- Solehah
- Naufal
- Fang Ting
- Khalisah
- Joshua
- Wei siang
- Charmaine Yeo
- Melanie Tan

Music!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Feedjit!

Previous Post

Everything in this world is unfair..

Injured!!

Missing someone badly..

sleepy in Progress..

The love towards me have turned into hatred..

TIme for a new change!!

SAd and bored..

Haix..another sad day to go..haix..

Hurt and depress..

another " Thrilling" Day..

Archives

February 2009 ::: March 2009 ::: April 2009 ::: May 2009 ::: June 2009 ::: July 2009 ::: August 2009 ::: September 2009 ::: October 2009 ::: November 2009 ::: December 2009 ::: January 2010 ::: February 2010 ::: March 2010 ::: April 2010 ::: May 2010 ::: June 2010 ::: July 2010 :::

Tag Me !


Powered by Blogger

Blogskin by GnauhCeeY